Lots of people cover ideal uses for technologies, software programs, computers and services, but almost no one works in ideal situations all the time. So today, I put together a little video using Dragon Naturally Speaking 10 out on my Dock Office here in North Carolina where we have winds blowing at 10-20 miles per hour. I am using a noise cancellation microphone headset that I purchased at Office Max for about $25 after tax.
Here’s the video of Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 in Action
Editing On Windy Day-Dragon Naturally Speaking 10
As you can see from these two videos, Dragon did pretty good getting my words right even when the wind was blowing pretty hard in the microphone. I did notice a hesitancy (especially when editing) when the wind blew in my microphone at the same time that I was speaking but Dragon usually still managed to get things right.
Related articles by Zemanta
- 8 Minutes to Set Up Dragon Naturally Speaking 10 Out of the Box!
- Dragon Naturally Speaking 10 from the Tub!
- Dragon Naturallyspeaking 10-some Great Reasons Blog Articles and Reviews
- Blogging While I’m Working
- Dragon Naturally Speaking 10 Capabilities – BlueTooth Typing at 150 Word Per Minute