We are adding another social media event to our calendar for January. Softduit Media will be covering WordCamp: Las Vegas in between CES 2009 and Affiliate Summit West 2009.
We will only cover one day of this event due to conflicts with the events of Affiliate Summit, but this looks like another great opportunity to learn more about WordPress, interact with larger segments of people and groups that are also doing some great things in Social Media and more.
Here’s the schedule for Saturday at Las Vegas WordCamp.
Las Vegas WordCamp – Saturday, January 10th, 2009
- 9:00am * Speaker: John Hawkins Topic: Introduction/Welcome
- 9:15am * Speaker: Matt Mullenweg Topic: State of the Word
- 10:15am * Speaker: Geoff Kleinman Topic: Managing Contributors: how to run a blog with a staff of contributors
- 10:45am * Speaker:Aaron Hockley Topic: Beyond Beer and Blog: How Social Media Lit Up the Portland Tech Scene
- 11:30am * Lunch
- 1:00pm * Speaker: Michael Dorausch Topic: 10 Steps to Search Engine Optimize your WordPress Blog
- 1:45pm * Unconference Topic: Open forum for attendee driven content and conversations
- 3:00pm * Speaker: Lorelle VanFossen Topic: By the Numbers: a look at stats and what they mean to you
- 3:45pm * Unconference Topic: Open forum for attendee driven content and conversations