Like to know How to Design & Generate Custom WordPress Themes???
You can learn how to design and generate your own WordPress themes in minutes on a PC or a Mac (no coding or html experience is needed) . . . . . .with the right software it is easy!
A few Years ago5 Months Ago: I learned how to design custom WordPress themes with about 10 minutes of effort. I heard about this great new WordPress theme design software program at BlogWorld in 2008, and downloaded the free trial, a week after when it was in version 1.0.
Since then, I’ve created several dozen custom WordPress Themes. The software has gone through rigorous user driven feedback & development & graduated to 2.0 2.6 with an awesome 3.0 beta. This software rocks! It is called Artisteer and makes it so easy to create valid xhtml wordpress themes w/ valid css. It is so easy to create a WordPress theme with Artisteer that it is just ridiculous. 🙂
On top of that you can easily (push of a button) add a dynamic drop down menu system to any WordPress powered site you design
Don’t take my word for it, take a look at the growing body of WordPress Theme Design Tutorials that I’ve created showing How to design a WordPress Theme (or Blogger/Drupal/Joomla/DotNetNuke or more)
Below you can see that I designed this site’s custom WordPress theme with Artisteer.
Anyone can learn how to design a WordPress theme using this software. Themes can be created in minutes, exported and uploaded to your WordPress site shortly after. Plus, the menus adjusts automatically-(adds or removes new buttons automatically as you add or delete Pages from your WordPress site!)
With the WordPress Blog Design Software called Artisteer You Can
- Design awesome WordPress Blogs and professional Websites in Minutes
- Easy to Use
- Turn WordPress into a CMS power house of a website with dynamic menus and more.
- No need to learn Photoshop, CSS, HTML or other technologies
- Export as WordPress Theme or CMS Template
With Artisteer Website owners immediately become Web design experts, editing and slicing graphics, coding XHTML and CSS, and creating Web design templates and WordPress themes – all in minutes, without Photoshop or Dreamweaver, and no technical skills.
Artisteer doesn’t just generate WordPress Themes. You can also create themes for Drupal, Joomla and more.
Try the #1 Automated Web Design Software for Blogs, CMS and Portals. Generate templates for WordPress, Joomla and Drupal.
Here’s some great examples of Custom WordPress Themes created by every day users (some including myself) with Artisteer.
How do you say it? Think Artist + Musketeer = > Artist eer > Artisteer
We recently held a WordPress meetup where I showed a number of WordPress users here in Charlotte how they could generate WordPress themes with Artisteer. You can see the video and screencast of this training event here.
Definitely, the Best Web Design Software for the WordPress Environment, and a bargain for the money. With other tools, the ability to create menus alone would cost $79 as a Dreamweaver Extension. This WordPress Design Software includes the dynamic menu system with WordPress and can be used with other CMS systems as well!
Top 10 reasons to use Artisteer
- Generate cool Web design ideas.
- Adjust generated designs to create great looking Web and Blog templates.
- Create perfectly correct, validated HTML and CSS that conform to Web standards.
- You don’t need to learn Photoshop, CSS, HTML and other Web technologies to create great looking designs, including images and buttons.
- If you are a Web designer, generate ideas, prototypes and quick Websites for your clients and friends.
- Choose and use many included design elements, from backgrounds to photo objects and buttons.
- Automatically solve problems with image aliasing, Web browser compatibility and other details requiring time and knowledge.
- Learn how to create professional HTML and CSS code.
- Save money on WordPress Themes and Web design templates.
- If you don’t have the time, hire your kids to create great looking web design for you.
Learn More about Artisteer and designing your own themes and templates
Creating Joomla™ Templates with Artisteer Getting Started with Artisteer for WordPress Designing Drupal themes with Artisteer Creating DotNetNuke skins with Artisteer Designing Blogger Templates (Beta) with Artisteer